Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Through The Wall



This was a day that I ventured out with the Large Format Camera for my zone class. I don't have a meter so I use my digital camera as one and so I decided to take some digital shots as well. When I went to go take picture that morning the cloud was covered in clouds and it had been raining quite a bit the past few days. I had been wanting to go to Deer Creek but the clouds at that way looked pretty menacing- towards Utah Lake things were a bit lighter, but I hadn't planned anywhere to go. I decided to chance it and go through the wall of clouds and venture through the canyon to the other side. Thankfully it was clearer on that side than anticipated and it didn't start raining until I had put all my camera equipment away.

No comments:

Post a Comment