Sunday, May 15, 2011

Not China

            So getting to China was an interesting experience in itself. My connecting flight was delayed and I ended up getting stuck in San Francisco alone for the day/night. Many other things went wrong, but after crying a bit and then getting things taken care of I bucked up for an adventure around the city. I asked some guy which way the ocean was and walked that way.
           Side note- when I actually did get to China and through customs no one was there to pick me up. I was alone in China, I didn't speak Chinese, and I had no idea where to go or where I was staying. About a half hour later my friends arrived (crazy metro problems), and lets just say that was one of the happiest sights that I have ever seen! I was so happy they came back for me and found me!

1 comment: